Thrilled to join Books on Tour for this one.
It’s normal to wish that your baby came with a snooze button, right?
When I got pregnant, Will and I didn’t have a clue what we were signing up for. It turns out that there’s loads we weren’t warned about:
1) In the middle of the night you’ll be begging Siri for advice on getting your baby to sleep. (In case you’re wondering, whale music doesn’t work.)
2) If you make the mistake of going to a nightclub you’ll nod off, drool, and be woken up by an angry bouncer.
3) You’ll spend more time spooning your child’s cuddly donkey than your own boyfriend.
4) Communication with your other half will be via post-it notes on the fridge, mainly telling him to buy more milk.
5) Sex is something that happened in another dimension.
But even if I feel like I’m waiting for my motherhood powers to come in the post, at least I’ve got Will. Our old life – festivals, sambuca shots, an actual sex life – might be a distant memory, but we can get through anything together, can’t we?
At least that’s what I thought until, one day, Will walked out on us… If I’m on my own (apart from Siri, obviously) can I do this whole parenting thing? Or I am destined to lose my sanity one sleepless night at a time?
A totally hilarious and absolutely relatable tale for anyone who has survived parenthood purely on microwave meals, wishing for an IV drip of coffee to get them through! This uplifting page-turner will make your belly ache with laughter. Perfect for fans of Why Mummy Drinks, Sophie Ranald and Sophie Kinsella.
I adore this author! I absolutely knew that this would be the escapist read that would be needed after a manic crazy week at work. It definitely hasn’t disappointed. I haven’t been able to put this one down.
I love how Kristen’s books are sweary, rude and honest. I am always guaranteed to be belly laughing from Kristen’s books. The writing style is absolutely brilliant, you feel as though you are there with the characters.
I have loved revisiting the sisters. They are characters that we have come to love throughout previous books and this is a welcome return. These should and would be an amazing TV Series. They are just truly brilliant.
I have been so excited by this hilarious instalment and found this completely relatable. I adore this author and this might be my favourite read yet. I am so excited to see what else Kristen has in store for us.
Little Miss Book Lover xoxox